Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Last Full Day in Delray

This picture says it all about our Florida vacation....




For our last full day in Delray before leaving for Orlando, we woke up in the morning and made Shrinky Dink art.  This was one of my other craft projects that I got mailed down there.  I forgot how much fun, at any age, those Shrinky Dinks can be!






After breakfast and craft time, we traveled downtown to a true local diner.  Everyone seemed to know everyone and the staff was so easy going and laid back. 



You gotta love a place that serves breakfast all day long!





I am a huge chicken salad fan.  It was as good as it looked.



No meal would be complete without dessert.  This was Florida's version of Sweet Frogs.






We can't wait to come back again.  Surviving traveling alone with my kids makes me smile:)  

No comments: