Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 5, 2011

Miami Zoo

Bernadette and I took the girls to the Miami Zoo yesterday.  We had an adventure getting there.  Our one and a half hour trip doubled.  Looking at the bright side with our unexpected adventure, the girls got a power nap in and B and I got extra time to have girl talk.






When we arrived at the zoo, it was hot. When I say hot, I really mean over 100 degrees hot!  




The best $10 dollars I spent in the longest time was on this...




The girls loved this!  Campbell has been out of a stroller since she was a year and a half.  I was a little nervous to see if they would actually ride in it....but they did VERY willingly!


We saw a lot of cool animals!










When we thought we saw it all, until we saw this...



Bernadette made a comment about those boys walking all over her (in more ways than one, huh?).  The zookeeper behind us heard her and said that it happens all the time!  You learn something new everyday, I guess.


I think one of the coolest things we did was ride a camel.  Addisan did not want to do this at first until Campbell tried it out.  Little sisters make great guinea pigs.  






The girls had a great time despite the awful heat.



Knowing that you can get lost with a girlfriend for hours and endure awful heat all day and still laugh during all of it, makes me smile.


1 comment:

Clare said...

wow jen, that looks like a great zoo!! so much fun, i miss you:)