Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Think We Could Live Here!

We had a great morning in the pool yesterday. I think Addisan could honestly live in that pool.  It is the first thing she asks to do every morning.




We then went to downtown Delray and went back to the same cupcake shop.  The girls tried the ice cream there this time.  I got my usual Cocoa Chanel cupcake.




Campbell insists on doing her hair each day.  This is her new hair-do.  I think she looks more like hippie....and she has the free spirit personality to go with it.


We later discovered a great old fashion pharmacy.  I love it....it had a little bit of everything.  They had a great selection of Melissa and Doug toys.  That brand is one of my favorite!  The girls each selected a small toy eraser and you would have thought they won the lottery with their excitement.  


No comments: