Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 Best Friends = 6 Cute Kids

 

Yesterday I took the girls to visit my two childhood best friends.  I have known Colleen since the age of two and Sara since I was in third grade.  It feels like it was just yesterday that we were in our Woodley Warrior swim suits waiting for our swim events and talking about our many crushes.  I am not sure where time has gone, but it sure has gone by quickly!  We now have kids and call ourselves grown-ups…how scary is that?!

IMG_2755

 

With all of our crazy schedules, we decided to do one annual birthday party for all the kids in the summer.  We all drew names and each child bought a gift for that person.  It was easy and the kids loved it! 

 

IMG_2762

 

IMG_2765

No birthday party could be complete without cupcakes!  I had a Groupon to try Frostings.  THE BEST CUPCAKE PLACE I HAVE TRIED IN RICHMOND!  They were moist and had quite a selection.

 

IMG_2739

 

 

IMG_2756

 

Sara is the crafty one in the group (no offense to us ColleenSmile).  She had great crafts planned for us!  We made Shrinky Dink necklaces and sun catchers.

IMG_2768

We also got to enjoy a lot of free play!  You gotta love a princess climbing a fort.

IMG_2741

Being with friends that you can always count on makes me smile.

No comments: