Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sisterly Gift

It is hard to believe Campbell has “officially” been here for almost a year.  It feels like it was just yesterday I was throwing up in the car, O’Charlie’s, the bathroom…..you get the idea.  I remember thinking December 17th could not come soon enough.  It is amazing how quickly time flies with kids!  Here we are at Campbell's first birthday already??!   I really want Addisan to know that art of giving.  In order for her to really get this concept, we brought her to Build-A-Bear at Stoney Point.  I wanted her to make something from the heart.  She got to choose any animal and any two accessories.  Of course, she chose a pink bear...what a shocker:)  She surprisingly had no problem knowing that the bear was not for her, but rather her sister!  Her maturity at three never ceases to amaze me!


IMG_2486
Daddy and his girls walking around before going in.




IMG_2466 
So many choices....where to begin!!?




IMG_2473
What a happy girl!


IMG_2479 Campbell hanging out with me while I shop waiting for her Big Sis to get done.

1 comment:

Clare said...

what a great idea jen!! i love the pictures, campbell is so big! miss you tons!