Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is in the Air

I love this age....when I can do special projects with Addisan. This was our first real official project for a holiday. With Valentine's Day approaching, I thought it would be fun to bake with her. So I sent Miss Campbell over to Molly's house so Addisan could have my undivided attention for this project. I am trying my best to make sure both girls get one-on-one each day with me. So, during Addisan's one-on-one time, we baked strawberry cupcakes for her teachers at school and made foam picture frames in lei of Valentines cards for her classmates. Here are pictures of us having fun:)




Here are the picture frames she made for her friends. She truly understood that these were gifts and they were to be given away...and she was excited to do so:)


I got a Valentines basket with a cupcake tea towel for each of her teachers. Here are the cupcakes that were made with love to put in there.



Addisan putting sprinkles on the cupcakes.


She patiently waited for her cupcakes to cool and insisted on waiting for them in the kitchen.



She loved putting each of the cupcake wrappers in the pan and dishing out the cake batter. She so wanted to eat the batter and had trouble understanding why she couldn't...especially since her mother eats raw cookie dough:)



Addisan LOVED putting in all the ingredients and mixing the batter.

One of my good friends gave me the cutest little apron for Addisan. This was the first time she got to wear it...along with Daddy's chef hat. She referred to herself that day as "Chef Addie."


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ooo so fun! Looks like you guys had a great time making the cupcakes :-)

Clare said...

such a sweet post jen! she looks adorable in that apron, and the frames turned out sooo cute!! i feel horrible that you don't have your v-day stamps;( XOXO, C