Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friends, Friends, Friends

Addisan is one lucky girl! She has so many friends in our neighborhood that just adore her and she feels the same way about all of them. Here is a picture of one of her friends, Patricia, who lives across the street from us. She has helped me out a lot this summer as a Mother's Helper. Addisan just loved being with her. She calls her Pipi and every time she puts on her bug hat that Patricia's family gave her, she says "Pipi's hat." I am constantly amazed with Addisan's memory. She remembers EVERYTHING people have given her. Both Addisan and I are fortunate to have so many caring neighbors!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been doing GREAT keeping up with your blog, I can't say the same for myself! It's great to be able to catch up on all the events in Addisan's life:) Give her a hug and kiss from me!