Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Addisan will be a BIG sister to Campbell!

Addisan just posing for the camera.


We found out today that we will be having another little girl in December. Since I had a C-section with Addisan, my doctor said that would be the safest route for us this time as well. Campbell Layne Taylor will be making her entrance into the world on December 17....that is, unless she decides to come early like her big sister. We are all so excited about the newest addition. We could not ask for a better Christmas gift!

2 comments:

two and through said...

Hi, Jenn! Congrats on baby girl #2! There's nothing like having two girls!!! Angie shared your blog with me...I've enjoyed it thus far! Take care! ~monica

Clare said...

Oh!!!! I can't wait to meet her! That is really close to my birthday...she is going to be a special little girl:) XO, Clare