Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time for Catch Up

As many of you know, I tend to get side tracked very easily.  I have SLACKED big time on our family blog.  I have tried scrap booking and other ways to keep my memories fresh and nothing has worked, except the blog (with the exception of the past few months).   Our girls have grown so much, both inside and out.  Addisan has learned to go with the flow more and let the little things roll off her back (which I need to start doing) and Campbell has more spunk than I know what to do with.  I have heard folks who scrapbook say to start with the most current event and work backward.  I think that is what I am going to try to do in order to get caught up.  I want my girls to look back on this blog as they grow as a personal diary of the memories we have created.  As I sit here typing now, I here giggles upstairs and they are "suppose" to be winding down for bedtime.  There is nothing better than the sound of my girls' laughter.....except maybe the sound of them snoring after some long, high energy wintry days:)


No comments: