Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Princess and Disney on Ice

We went to Disney on Ice and had such a fabulous time.  Since Campbell is still too little to take, we invited Addisan’s friend Violet to go with us.  When I was a kid, my siblings were young adults and out of the house.  So my parents would take my two best friends to events such as this.  I had the best memories, more so because of my friends as oppose to the event itself.  I think the case was the same for her as for me.  I can’t wait until Campbell is older and they can both invite a friend!

 

IMG_2188

Addisan in her Cinderella dress up dress before we left.

 

IMG_2185

Addisan saying her final goodbyes to Campbell before we went to go pick up Violet.

 

IMG_2193

Addisan patiently waiting in the car to go.

 

IMG_2198

The two girls posing for me outside the stadium before the show began.

 

IMG_2212

IMG_2208

IMG_2237

Some action shots of the performance.  After seeing this show and watching Addisan’s excitement grow, I think I trip to Disney World will be in our near future.

 

IMG_2229

The girls dancing during intermission while Tommy bought them cotton candy.

 

IMG_2238

The cutest picture of Violet.

 

IMG_2244

A love these little moments!

1 comment:

Clare said...

so fun!!! bradley adored finding nemo, isn't this age sooo fun??