Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are We Ready For School?

Addisan looks forward to going to school each week.  This year, she is in the two and half year old classroom.  Last year, there were two teachers for the five kids.  Now that she is older, there are two teachers for a classroom of ten kiddos.  I love the ratio! 

It is amazing how her language and vocabulary has exploded over the past few weeks.  She told me the other day, “Mama, autumn is too windy.  I am ready for summer to come back.”  It never ceases to amaze me how she takes in the world around her, even when I am not watching.  I know with school back in session, my little girl won’t be so little by the end of the school year….but rather a young lady.  Time is flying by with kids.  Good thing Campbell is still little.  Below are some pictures of our first day of school.

 

DSC_7944

DSC_7962DSC_7941

IMG_1979

1 comment:

Clare said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Your new blog look!! Did you do it all by yourself? Awesome!! I love the first day of school pics:)