Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Campbell Celebrations!

We are very fortunate to have so many friends that love us. My bridal party party had a luncheon for me at Maggiaono's at Tysons to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Campbell. It was great to visit with everyone. Once we hit the beltway, as sad as this is to admit, I felt like I was home. We ate way too much and chatted for too long....I loved every moment of it! I think what I love most about my friends, they each represent part of my life journey....childhood, college, and teaching...and all mesh so well together. They all get along so well in fact, that they sometimes get together and have fun without me since moving down to Richmond:) In addition, our neighbors through a mother-daughter shower for me and Addisan. It was so nice to see all the kids in the neighborhood and visit with our neighborhood friends. We played mother/daughter games, socialized, and again, ate too much! Tommy and I are very fortunate to have such great friends as neighbors. Campbell is one lucky girl to be welcomed into the world as she has been!


The whole table after dessert.


Ryan, Julie Anna, and my niece Samantha


Ronya, Whitney, Allyson, and Jen


Colleen, Marissa, and Sara


My mom and Mrs. Taylor



I received so many generous gifts. I was very spoiled!


Here I am 32 weeks pregnant before heading over to Pam's house for the neighborhood shower.


Parker and Addisan hanging out at our house before the shower.


Here Addisan is posing with all of the gifts we received. I used this photo and made thank you notes on Snapfish. There is nothing more I hate diong than handwriting thank you notes.

No comments: