Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Open House

This is the first time that I have been on the other side of Open House for school. Addisan and I went into her preschool classroom this morning to meet her teachers again and give her a chance to see her new Wednesday morning setting. She loved it! She went straight to the kitchen area and took out some food and plates. Addisan laid all the plates out on the table in a specific order as though she was having a dinner party for all of her stuffed animals. I would love to get into her mindset and know her thought process. She is always so meticulous!

She is all ready for her big day! This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Addisan!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Addisan is such a cutie.. I love seeing little kids do things very intentionally and try and figure out what they are thinking.

Clare said...

Oh Addisan, you are so cute, we love you all dressed up for open house!!! XO, Clare