Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, July 28, 2008

Preschool, Here I Come!

This was the smallest book bag I could find...


and it was still big enough to fit her inside!


This fall, Addisan will be starting preschool at a local church. It is only one morning a week for three hours. I know she is going to love it. Most kids are going to cry when their parents leave....not our Addisan...mark my words. She will be the one crying when we pick her up because she does not want to leave her friends. She has the opposite problem of most kids her age. Her eagerness to be with others was a sign that she was ready to start school this year. In order to prepare for this big upcoming event, we had to go shopping, of course! I spent my GymBucks on a matching book bag and lunch box for the school year. She must be stylin' when she starts school!

1 comment:

Clare said...

You go Addisan! You look too cute with your new bookbag and all:) I love the gymbucks too! Xo, Clare