Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 30, 2008

Growing Out Bangs

Addisan looking not-so pleased.

Growing out bangs is no fun at any age. It took me my entire senior year in college to grow mine out. I am hoping to grow out Addisan's bangs before she minds food being stuck in her hair. Some days she will keep barrettes in while other days, no way! Her hair is almost long enough to put behind her ears....YEA! To be quite honest, the reason why I don't want her to have bangs is pure laziness.....I don't want to have to trim them. Here is a picture of her first hair cut last month where they trimmed the back so it was not mullet like (though we are in South now, there is no excuse for the business in the front and party in the back attitude at any age) and a picture of her now.The finished look!


No comments: